- Stat that didn't mean a thing. The Bills sacked Henne six times and pressured him like they wanted to but the running attack by Miami made that moot.
- Someone besides Jauron defers kickoffs. Miami did and the Bills got the ball first. It ended in a punt. Miami got the ball first in the 2nd half it ended in a touchdown.
- The Bills defense was definitely feeling the effects of all the injuries but the front seven was healthy enough and getting blown away in the running game.
- The Bills have now lost eight straight division games and 11 straight to 3-4 defenses.
- Bobby April's special teams continue to make too many mistakes and penalties. They are just undisciplined. They fell for fake end arounds on two kickoffs.
There was every reason to believe that Miami could win this game even with a backup QB. They are the defending division champions and the three teams that beat them will all play Buffalo later on and probably beat them worse than they beat Miami. This team is in turmoil and the coach may be losing them. Jauron would be a logic choice to be the first coach fired and you would think it could happen tonight knowing Ralph Wilson's hatred of losing bad to Miami. Unfortunately for long suffering Bills fans he will likely survive a season that the team will be lucky to win five games in. As far as Edwards is concerned, I think we've found out that he's not the QB of the future. It's back to the drawing board at the most important position. Maybe they will be bad enough to get one of the top prospects? They will probably pick the bust of the group with the luck they have had.
The Bills finally have a 1pm kickoff next week as the lowly Cleveland Browns come to town as the Bills play a second straight game against a winless opponent they hope this opponent will stay winless. They will be looking to avenge last year's Monday night heartbreaking loss to the Browns. Cleveland tries to bounce back from a heartbreaking loss against Cincinnati where their offense finally showed signs of life.